Tyche Product List of Classic Car Limited Version for Kickstarter, October 2015
- Tyche currently works only for Google’s Android, but not for Apple’s iOS.
- Tyche can converse at the CEF Level of A1 Beginner/Basic with Cambridge English: Interchange – Intro, 4th Edition, 2012. Tyche has been tested and can process the Basic English conversational topics within the range of 82.6% and 93.5% as of September 2015 and we are working to accommodate more.
- Tyche AI apps rely on over 20 open source programs and are reliably stable. The detailed list will be distributed as part of its documentation. The dependency on these free sources may occasion instability.
- The software upgrade of v1.0 will be distributed in 2016 free of charge; later versions may not be free of charge.
Tyche Capabilities in the Limited Version
The capabilities included in the Limited Version for Kickstarter as of October 2015
- Human recognition by face
- The limited version of Tyche AI may be considered as a sort of beta version for early adopters or developers. Stability and performance is being enhanced towards the version 1.0 release.
- The AI capabilities are limited in terms of sensing, recognition, natural language understanding, inter-agent communication, problem identification, problem solving, learning, and memory
- Miscellaneous applications arising from vision component and iRSP for education and fun are provided
The capabilities not included in the Limited Version, but will be included in Version 1.0, Q1 2015
- Human recognition by voice
- Autonomous navigation with SLAM will be provided as a paid add-on product
- The Tyche version starting from v1.0 will be considered as a commercial version
- The AI capabilities will be more capable than the limited version in terms of sensing, recognition, natural language understanding, inter-agent communication, problem identification, problem solving, learning, and memory, but with room of improvement to some particular applications